WE CALL IT 'CORBY HOME ' BECAUSE HERE WE HELP YOU FIND WHAT YOU LOOK FOR ...


    firmware update tutorial

    Share
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 73
    Points : 7044
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-02

    firmware update tutorial

    Post  Admin on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 am

    so here the tutorial ....here and advice download the video from youtube and see it in you corby 2 (phone ) cause its an mp4 format ..i was in a hurry so i shoot the tutorial with my phone ...hope it helps ...

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    mustatir

    Posts : 34
    Points : 6994
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-03

    Re: firmware update tutorial

    Post  mustatir on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:46 am

    thanks..but you know what?? my phone cant reboot.. how can i do the flashing?? you know how to reboot my phone?? n the port also not say "ready"..it doesnt detect my phone..
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 73
    Points : 7044
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-02

    Re: firmware update tutorial

    Post  Admin on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 am

    mustatir wrote:thanks..but you know what?? my phone cant reboot.. how can i do the flashing?? you know how to reboot my phone?? n the port also not say "ready"..it doesnt detect my phone..

    first switch off your phone ...put out the battery ...wait for 2 mins ..again put the battery back ...now press volume down button , lock button and call receive button all at once ...see if it comes to download mode ..and then restart you pc ...plug in the usb ..of you are using win7 it will show new hardware installing
    after successful installation i am sure it will show to ready try it and post your result
    avatar
    mustatir

    Posts : 34
    Points : 6994
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-03

    Re: firmware update tutorial

    Post  mustatir on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 am

    ok..thanks..i will do it now. Very Happy


    Last edited by mustatir on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

    kimchavez_17

    Posts : 6
    Points : 6819
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-29

    Re: firmware update tutorial

    Post  kimchavez_17 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:21 pm

    Where can we download the firmware??
    Are you sure that it cannot damage my phone?? Please Reply
    TNX!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 73
    Points : 7044
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-02

    Re: firmware update tutorial

    Post  Admin on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:43 pm

    kimchavez_17 wrote:Where can we download the firmware??
    Are you sure that it cannot damage my phone?? Please Reply
    TNX!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    many of the members have updated their phone . but few messed it up . so I suggest you should see the tutorial very carefully . and if you are new to firmware stuff you should not do it now . wait and learn few things first .

    kimchavez_17

    Posts : 6
    Points : 6819
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-29

    Re: firmware update tutorial

    Post  kimchavez_17 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:09 pm

    Admin wrote:
    kimchavez_17 wrote:Where can we download the firmware??
    Are you sure that it cannot damage my phone?? Please Reply
    TNX!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    many of the members have updated their phone . but few messed it up . so I suggest you should see the tutorial very carefully . and if you are new to firmware stuff you should not do it now . wait and learn few things first .
    ok tnx!!!!

    2pet

    Posts : 6
    Points : 6790
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-10-10

    Help needed

    Post  2pet on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:42 am

    Hi admin i would like to ask for the link where i can download a firmware for samsung corby 2 phones here in the philippines..... i just want to make sure that this will work...thanks in advance...

    michaelnabala

    Posts : 37
    Points : 6461
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Location : saudi arabia

    link

    Post  michaelnabala on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:24 pm

    can you give me the link of Samsung firmware editor

    michaelnabala

    Posts : 37
    Points : 6461
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Location : saudi arabia

    link

    Post  michaelnabala on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:37 pm

    can you give me the link of Samsung firmware editor admin

    Sponsored content

    Re: firmware update tutorial

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:10 pm